Biggest Loser Contest Rules
- The contest takes place from January 21-May 20, 2017.
- All contestants must agree to and sign the contest Participant Pledge paper.
- Contestants are strongly advised not to miss more than 10% of scheduled weigh-in appointments. If more than 10% are missed, then a second consult with Dr. Laux or Dr. Weber is urged.
- Contestants agree to follow the Chiro-med weight loss program only, and not to follow other weight loss programs or to undergo surgical procedures simultaneously.
- **Results will be based on the percentage of body fat lost by each contestant, as measured by the Chiro-med weight loss directors. (In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by number of pounds lost.)
- Contestants may choose either the Belleville or O’Fallon clinic locations for weekly weigh-ins.
- No refunds. (Speak with Dr. Laux)
- The top 5 contestants from each of the two offices will be invited to the finale, May 20, for the final weigh-in. Must be present in order to win. (But all contestants are encouraged to attend the finale to celebrate everyone’s success!)
- Current Chiro-med weight loss clients are eligible to compete, but all weight loss prior to January 21 does not count towards the Biggest Loser contest.
- Contestants may join the contest any time after January 21 up to May 20, 2017, but must make arrangements with a clinic weight loss director to schedule an appointment for the first weigh-in, informational seminar, and to purchase the starter kit.
**Because the fat loss monitor does not work with pacemakers or other metal implants, any person with such devices is ineligible for the contest, BUT is welcome and encouraged to join the weight loss program to lose fat and get healthy!